With quotes you look for the "exact phrase", without for every word.
+++ Photonics21 elects Aldo Kamper as new president ++++++ Photonics21 elects Aldo Kamper as new president +++
Board of Stakeholder Election 2014
- For the first time since founding the Photonics Public Private Partnership (PPP) in the frame of Horizon 2020 elections for the Board of Stakeholders (BoS) of the European Technology Platform (ETP) Photonics21 will take place in the fourth quarter of 2014. The online voting will take place between the 20 October and 3 November 2014.
- The adopted Terms of Reference require a new process for the election of new BoS members (affiliations) and their BoS representatives (persons which represent their affiliation).
- According to the Terms of Reference §5 (6) c) each Photonics21 member has one vote, it being understood, however, that only one vote per each affiliation can be cast, regardless of how many Photonics21 members the affiliation employs.
- The Photonics21 BoS is the main decision making body of the platform and can have up to 100 members. 25 positions are open for election.
- In the following sections you will find all related information on the BoS election by clicking on the buttons below.
|Registration as a Voter for the BoS
|Nomination as a Candidate for the
|Time Table of the
BoS Election 2014
Results of the Board of Stakeholders Election 2014
Associated Background Information